If you purchased any South of France Products Between September 3, 2015 and August 12, 2022 You May be Eligible to Receive a Payment from a Class Action Settlement.
- A proposed nationwide settlement (“Settlement”) has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving Defendant Kirk’s Natural, LLC, (“Defendant” or “Kirk’s”), the distributor of products sold in stores under the “South of France” brand in the United States (“Products”). The Settlement resolves contested litigation over whether the Defendant allegedly violated state laws regarding the marketing and sale of the Products.
- You may be eligible to participate in the proposed Settlement, if it is finally approved, if you purchased any Products between September 3, 2015 and August 12, 2022.
- The Settlement will provide payments to those who qualify. You will need to file a Claim Form to get a payment from the Settlement.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. Read the Notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT|
|SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM BY May 1, 2023||
This is the only way to get a payment under the Settlement.
|EXCLUDE YOURSELF BY January 6, 2023||
Get no payment from the Settlement. This is the only option that allows you to ever be a part of any other lawsuit against the Defendant about the legal claims in this case.
|OBJECT BY January 6, 2023||
Write to the Court about why you think the Settlement is unfair, inadequate, or unreasonable.
|GO TO A HEARING on January 30, 2023||
Ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the Settlement.
You will not receive a payment but will be bound by the terms of the Settlement, which includes releasing your right to sue Defendant on the claims released by the Settlement.
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice. The deadlines may be moved, canceled, or otherwise modified, so please check this website regularly for updates and further details.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. Payments will be made if the Court approves the Settlement and after any appeals are resolved.